Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sorry for my Slacking!!

I have to admit, I was an incredible slacker in the last week. As I was telling my blog stalker/editor, I was too busy getting tan and playing field hockey with Mickey Mouse in Disney World, without any access to a computer, to update my blog. But, here I am, after being delayed in Orlando for four hours while the snow came down in Jersey.

Super Tuesday turned out to be, well, super. On the Republican side of things, McCain cleaned up. Former Mayor of NYC Rudy Giuliani dropped out of the race for the President, as did Mitt Romney, following the results of super Tuesday. Democratically, the presindential candidate race became even more confusing between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Seeing that I was not on the ball and did not keep up with my blogs, you all are already aware of what went on last Tuesday.

Mardi Gras finished up last Tuesday in New Orleans, a huge success for the city. The city that was devastated by Hurricane Katrina is now preparing for the NBA allstar game. According to an article written by the Associated Press in "The Star Ledger" Mardi Gras was the last test of security leading up to the big game. The NBA security staff was extremely impressed with the city's handling of such a huge and notoriously wild event. New Orleans is ready and excited for the NBA all star game.

Tune in for more later.

= )

No comments: