Thursday, February 14, 2008

MA Dropout endorses McCain

Former presidential candidate Mitt Romney has decided to endorse AZ senator and Republican nominee hopeful John McCain. During his run for the presidency, Romney collected 280 delegates, all of which he has asked to endorse McCain. If the former Romney delegates were to back McCain, the AZ senator would be very close to the crucial 1,191 delegates needed to clinch the nomination.

For more information, including statements from Romney, check out msnbc.com and read this article written by the Associated Press.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23168380

2 comments:

Mr. Ketelaar said...

How was the trip, Bre? Be sure to check my blog for links to your and everybody else's.

mfleming said...

Hope Mickey Mouse fell in love with you.

John McCain is my boyfriend.
I liked Mittens ( M. Romney) so I'm glad he's helping my boyfriend out.


See you Tuesday!