Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Post

Hello! This is my first post for my beat, notable news. Not the best name, but it is descriptive of my beat. From now on, I will be reporting on "notable" news, ranging from unusual news to items everyone should know about. My main purpose is to inform about issues that are important and interesting to me and hopefully, I will help to make them interesting and important to you.

I'll be writing tomorrow with feedback concerning the Election of 2008 and the desicions of today's primaries and caucuses in 22 states, plus Fat Tuesday 2008.

Enjoy Super Tuesday!

2 comments:

Mr. Ketelaar said...

Wow, got a picture up there already, huh Bre? Way to customize already!

mfleming said...

Hello Breanne,
It is I, your personal blog stalker. I really enjoyed my Super Tuesday, but come Wednesday I was disappointed with your update...which did not occur. Tisk Tisk, oh well I am over it now but do look forward to your notable news section. It may help me with some news quizzes.

Hope your break is lovely!